The LPC1313 are ARM Cortex-M3 based microcontrollers for embedded applications featuring a high level of integration and low power consumption. The ARM Cortex-M3 is a next generation core that offers system enhancements such as enhanced debug features and a higher level of support block integration.
The LPC1313 operate at CPU frequencies of up to 72 MHz. The ARM Cortex-M3 CPU incorporates a 3-stage pipeline and uses a Harvard architecture with separate local instruction and data buses as well as a third bus for peripherals. The ARM Cortex-M3 CPU also includes an internal prefetch unit that supports speculative branching.
- ARM Cortex-M3 processor, running at frequencies of up to 72 MHz.
- ARM Cortex-M3 built-in Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller (NVIC).
- 32 kB on-chip flash programming memory.
- 8 kB SRAM.
- In-System Programming (ISP) and In-Application Programming (IAP) via on-chip bootloader software.
- Serial Wire Debug and Serial Wire Trace port
- High-current output driver (20 mA) on one pin
- High-current sink drivers (20 mA) on two I2C-bus pins in Fast-mode Plus
- Three reduced power modes: Sleep, Deep-sleep, and Deep power-down
- Single power supply (2.0 V to 3.6 V).
- 10-bit ADC with input multiplexing among 8 pins
- Integrated oscillator with an operating range of 1 MHz to 25 MHz.
- Programmable watchdog oscillator with a frequency range of 7.8 kHz to 1.8 MHz.
- Serial interfaces:
- UART with fractional baud rate generation, modem, internal FIFO, and RS-485/EIA-485 support.
- SSP controller with FIFO and multi-protocol capabilities
- Additional SSP controller on LPC1313FBD48/01
- I2C-bus interface supporting full I2C-bus specification and Fast-mode Plus with a data rate of 1 Mbit/s with multiple address recognition and monitor mode
- Other peripherals:
- Up to 42 General Purpose I/O (GPIO) pins with configurable pull-up/pull-down resistors.
- Four general purpose counter/timers with a total of four capture inputs and 13 match outputs.
- Programmable WatchDog Timer (WDT).
- System tick timer.